Tuesday, November 19, 2013

YEAH.

I've only got 12,046 words left. That's 37,954 done. Today was great. I read somewhere that if the plot was slow, someone should threaten someone with a gun. That happened- Fitting right into the story line. GROOVY.
I have about 76% done.
In 63% of the time. Should be just getting into 30000 words, but NO- I AM A SUPERWRITER. I owe it all to Chubber, my honey sticks, my tea, the sticky note on my wall saying "I WILL BE A WRITER. I WILL WRITE BOOKS" and the picture of John Lennon next to it.
And the fact that I have to have it done, or else I'll not have a grade for the project I replaced it with.
YEAH. AND IT'S GOING FANTASTIC.
Hari will probably get shot tomorrow, might die the next day.
AND HOW FITTING- That's the day the fifth beatle will come in the mail! XD
Hari is somehow similar to Brian Epstein. Well, now that I think of it, they're really similar. It'll get me over the loss XD
Now for taking a shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment