Wednesday, November 13, 2013

943 AWAY FROM HALFWAY.

Tomorrow I'll be over 50% done with my NaNoWriMo writing. Ahead of schedule- I think I'll probably be 55% through, in 47% of the time. YEAH.
My cat is making really strange noises. Sounds like a groaning old guy. It's a bit odd, but at least it's happy.
YAY WORDS. Pretty much halfway now. Happy fun time. The fifth beatle is comming out in six days, even more happy fun time. And my birthday is in three days- Happy fun time happy fun time. And I get to miss most of school tomorrow- If only I had the workload of a sixth grader, that could also be a definite happy fun time. At least I won't have to do with obnoxious freshman. That one guy should be failing the class by now, just for being there XD
AND I AM NOW 5476 DAYS OLD- Now to try and write that many words in a day XD YUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment