Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'm a stiff-jointed plasticman

Well, last night I watched those familiar raindrops drip down the opaque white window, only letting down small glints of light through it's porcelain faces. I felt sorry for it, since all it could do was wait for the sun to come out. It was sad, yet nothing sad compared to itself. It had no feeling, a vast nothingness leaving you feeling sorry for it. I did for a while, sitting down in a cool blue chair, feeling the static courcing through the minds of the millions. They all wanted everything served to them on a stick, dancing about like puppeteers. I didn't belive them, But I was stuck, wasted, holding my foot in my hand while talking to my wall. I lived that existence, until the boats in the blue melted away, until the numbers printed upon their eyes gave way to more nothingness, blackness, their blank expressions sucking in all matter like a black hole. They don't understand. They may never understand. I'm a stiff-jointed plastic man, jerking about while the millions pull on strings. I ain't getting out of here, just counting all the rings that ripple from the crouds. Jimmy and judy lost their faces, left in a locked classroom while the vaccum of pure energy sucked all that was left. No one knows what happened in that universe, because the multiverse just left it behind, reproducing new ones like some kind of rabid object of lust and feelingless, fleeting while life gets poured into countless stars with no reason. No one knows why, but are ignorant enough to try and figure it out. Everything seems the same lime green to some people, but some really can't take a world like that. A world of beuty and irony, pointing to where it all began- But where are we now? Stuck- underneath a lamppost, biding our time. I was stuck there- Guns behind every shadow I was sure, while I was all alone in the world. Umbrellas passed me by, with the same deep blue lipstick on my brain. Each and every time. Leaving little marks in my head and in my pride. Someone would call me something else, and it would all be said and done. That's how the world works, thrashing the limbs of the people about like some sort of millions of puppeteers. All you are left with is the rest of your life, and it's too large and deep to view at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment