Saturday, November 30, 2013

OH MY HOLY FREAKISH GWAKEMOLEY.

I JUST WON. SO MUCH. I WON NANOWRIMO! YEAH! And I ended on chapter 64- A VERY HAPPY ENDING FOR IT! Donatello just finally got through the darkest time in the novel, and met QUISIAN, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TWELVE YEARS!!!! Yeah, it's really happy. I'm just going to paste my last few words.
I held my breath, ringing the doorbell- immediatly wishing I haddn’t. Anything could happen. I could be considdered a criminal, and there could be a stranger behind that door that knew the fact very well.
I waited, feeling dizzy- Should I run for it? The house was silent- when the sound of footstepps on creaking wood rang out- Sounding louder than screaming in my ears.
There was muttering behind the door, as it swung open.
I opened my eyes wide as they started to water, seeing who opened the door.
A familiar man, now grown- Yet so familiar just the same.

“Who would wake me up at-” He stood there, then stopped, frozen in shock. We stared at eachother, when he started crying, tears pouring down his face. He took me in his arms, holding me as tight as he could.
That's 141 words out of my 50594 FOR THE MONTH! (Well, in three weeks of the month, EVEN BETTER!) ONE TOTAL WIN GRANTED TO ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment