Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I just wrote 3143 words today. I promptly rewarded myself with a stick of cinnimon flavoried honey and watching a Weird Al vidiew. I really can't spell any more XD

YEAH. BEAT THAT. EAT IT. 11300 WORDS IN FIVE DAYS. I'M NOT JUST SPECIAL- I'M A RED SPECIAL. I'm pretty proud of that word count- And I killed another character =D That's always fun XD I needed another one to die after Hari's miraculous recovery from an explosion in space. Well, he'll die from being shot later. My poor Hari. But Darrell lives, at least I'm pretty sure. She's strong. She'll make it. And Donatello's the martian protagonist, so he's not going anywhere XD I cant belive I expected to fit all of that writing for today in one chapter. Well, it is like 13 pages of a novel, but MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT. I have enough writing for 46 novel pages right now, IN 5 DAYS. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment