Saturday, November 9, 2013

I'm ready.

Sometimes, you get so lonely, and I've lived all over the world... Share my life, be my wife

Well, wrote 2300 words today, on the dot, and that's about it.
Terribly sorrowful right now, though bouncing off the walls that I am... For once, I'm not afraid of growing up. I'll be something, just live in a apartment with a partner and a couple cats. That's alright.
But everyone's not quite there. I'm tired, and my head isn't upright. Should go to sleep, but distractions are imminent. I don't want to sleep- It's a cold deception. I don't dwell upon the stuff of myths and legends, and I'm terribly lonely- But in a sweet way. Rather be lonely now than before.
Makes me want to cut and straighten my hair, and slick it all back. Wear a mustard suit with a striped yellow tie. Smile with a sad smirk in the cold, at someone with green eyes and a cute pixie cut.
Maybe I'm hungry. Should get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment