Sunday, November 3, 2013

YEAH! Got some good writing in, but when trying to get my 2000 a day in I got kind of tired... QUALITY LIKED TO DWINDLE OFF.

Dwindle. That's a fun word. Writing today was good, wrote this GREAT chapter with Hari, made him my favorite character of the day, but Darrell's really growing on me, quite a handsome character I created for dear Donatello. I knew he'd start falling for her eventually- That means that I am, too XD But sadly, I still can't really feel Kuini, his old "friend" from mars. I think I need to tone parts of him down a bit, make him more of a rounded character. Maybe he's a bit too whiny for me, I don't know. But Hari- HE'S AWESOME. Just saved the team from a fire, nearly sacrificing his own life. Donatello was there though, got him out, and then Darrell got Donatello out- Next chapter, they were sitting there waiting for him to come around. They talked for a bit, and she sent him to go to sleep after being so tired. Then it goes to him falling asleep and having a dream about right before he left for Earth, QuiSian comming through the window. I don't know if I should cut out him nearly mocking trylipanianu, because I'm a bit attatched to TilMade. I really want to write her XD But I have Darrell to foucus on now. I definatly think she's better than QuiSian- But QuiSian could be fun to write. Now he's just being annoying. Probably because I'm tired. AND THAT'S IT- 2128 words today. CONGRATULATIONS, AND THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment