Monday, November 4, 2013

I just got distracted. A lot. XD

Well, I did have finish a LONG chapter, one that will most likely be chopped up into little pieces and rearaged and given a liposuction, and part of one that should be shorter and/or better.
But I did write some martian flashback stuff. But I think it'll be more entertaining when he dosn't have the maturity of a teenager.
It'll be interesting writing for QuiSian as an adult. I still havn't figured out if he'll change or not.
ANYWAYS, I didn't work too much on the next chapter (where someone DEDED) because I got distracted by another bloke with curly hair. This time it was Weird Al.
STORY OF MY LIFE.

I need to make a list of these guys.

Jimmy Page, Bob Dylan, Brian May, Tom Baker, Robert Plant, George the permed Harrison, ETC.
There's plenty more, but I need to take a shower. This curly haired bloke has chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer imbedded under fingernails.

WHOA- I DON'T HAVE ANY IN MY NOVEL. WHY IS THERE NO ONE WITH CURLY HAIR IN MY NOVEL? Well, Steve. But Steve doesn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment