Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mama, I've just killed a man...

Well, here's the last words I wrote:
“Hari!” I looked around the corner, seeing Hari standing still, staring right at me. “Hari, what’s wrong?” I saw the figure in the mars suit run up again, as Hari tried to run forward, gasping for air- When a shot rang out.
I stood frozen, watching Hari fall to the ground, as the back of his white shirt was quickly turning crimson.
I screamed.
See, you HAVE TO READ IT NOW XD I'm at 40131 words now! 80% MAN. I FEEL SO EMPOWERED- Except for the fact that Donatello's going to nearly explode with devistation. That's alright, though. Characters have to be beaten up like that sometimes- Make him really good. But poor Hari... Not quite sure what to do with his final hour... How mushy will I make this? I don't want it to be- But it's probably going to happen XD NEED FEELING, DRAMA.
It wouldn't of really worked out for them, though, to be honest. The sad part is, it never even started XD
And there goes a perfectly charming, nice, nerdy, fantastic character.
I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED =D

No comments:

Post a Comment