Monday, July 16, 2012

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I feel like pulling my hair.

I want to know, why do people label themselves conforming to the latest what's cool or whatever like their friends but want to be unconforming like their freinds, thus unique, but everybody else is? fads are hilarious! I just love what George Harrison said, I keep on hearing the quote: "My music, it doesn't matter if I did it 20 years ago or if I did it tomorrow. It doesn't go with trends. My trousers don't get wider and tighter every six months. My music just stays what it is, and that's the way I like it." YEAH, I HEAR YA GEORGE! I see something I like, I like it, there you go, you don't need to like it, I don't care if you like it, I'll try not to bother you but I'll like it, man! That's a great quote from myself, actually...
I JUST FOUND MORE GREAT GEORGE QUOTES! (well, rediscovered them, I've probably heard them already XD) I just feel what he says, man,
"Rap music is just computerised crap. I listen to Top of the Pops and after three songs I feel like killing someone."
"In the end, this world will go under because of the stupidity of people."
“As long as you hate, there will be people to hate.” 
"The world used us as an excuse to go mad." XD well, peace and love, peace and love, I MADE COOKIES TODAY, AND I'M NOW 4991 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment