Sunday, July 15, 2012

Have you ever mixed 2 entirely different songs into one and made a catchy new one?

I AM WEARING THE SHIRT I GOT AT THE RINGO CONCERT! It's quite colorful, too, HIGHLY GROOVY, I MUST SAY! AND I wrote down the recipie for the best salad I've ever tasted (That's why you carry miniature books and miniature pencils in your pocket, children) (And, just saying, if you ever get a restaurant, write down the ingredients on the menu! of coarse I probably won't end up making it the same, or have the same amounts, BUT I STILL GET A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT I WANT!) OKAY, SO I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I CAN GET EVERYTHING I WANT FROM AMAZON (besides the beatles action figures... and the miniature rocky stratocastor... those together would cost like 240$...) FOR 44.46 AND MOST QUALIFIES FOR SUPER SAVER SHIPPING! happy fun time... but I might of just spent all my money on my sgt. pepper costume... I COULD ALWAYS SELL MY IPOD SOON! 'cause I really need to sell it... I'd like to sell it on Amazon, I'd get like $95, but it might take a while, and I've never sold anything on Amazon. If I sell it on craigslist, I'd be lucky if I got $75...WELL, I'LL JUST SEE IF IT SELLS ON CRAIGSLIST FOR $85! And then there's the spirulina powder, but I think I don't have to pay for that myself XD YUS XD well, peace and love, peace and love, you've now seen the extent of my consumerism, AND I'M NOW 4990 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment