Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I FEEL SO HIP AND GROOVY

well... I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT WHERE  I WENT TO SOME COUNTRY (I'm pretty sure it was India, that would make the most since, but it could of been mexico  or something XD) and I went to this museum-like place, except it wasnt. I was walking along, AND THERE IS RAVI SHANKAR!!! I seemed to be the only one who knew who he was, and for some reason I did a total fan girl scream thing XD and I got to hold and play his sitar! it was pretty groovy... then I was walking along, and then I went inside this tent into a room with all these chairs set up like the magical mystery tour, but instead of a screen there was a stage, and I was exited, I knew there was going to be someone great performing, but the exact person was a surprise... I waited for about 5 minuets and a tall, thin, curly haired man with a colorful guitar and a slight unibrow walked on stage and waved. I couldn't belive it- IT WAS GEORGE HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he looked like he did around the mid 70s, perm and everything, accompanied by Rocky, the stratocaster he used in the Magical Mystery Tour era
(he looked kinda like this =D) it was SOOO AWESOME! I was all like "I thought he died!" but it wasn't as weird then as it would be in real life! AH, IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! He looked just like my dream George would! (exept I might of put a beard on him, but with the memory it seems good either way) IT WAS SO FAR OUT, MAN! hearing my favorite George songs like Blow Away, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth), Something, etc., AHH! IT WAS JUST SOOO AWESOME!!! (to think I'm going to see RINGO SOON!) and then after that in the dream, I was walking back to a hotel, and down the street a bunch of buildings caught on fire. I wasn't worried about safety or anything, or about other people, I was worried about my stuff! it was kind of weird, and the fire seemed kind of... normal... well, I got my stuff just fine and everything was okay, and then my dream changed again and I was going to some party-reunion thing with my parrents, and a bunch of people they knew from way back when were there, and people were eating deviled eggs and icecream, and a lot of middle aged and old people were wearing really tight and brightly colored sparkly spandex pants. it was really weird. and then they all started doing the hokey pokey. I AM ENTIRELY SERIOUS! IT SOUNDS EVEN FUNNIER WHEN I'M TYPING IT! and that's because you arn't seeing them do it in tight sparkly spandex pants... yeah, and I remember seeing this lady, she might of been 80-90 years old, she was wearing BRIGHT PINK SPARKLY spandex pants and war REALLY getting into the hokey pokey, going like "WOOO! WOOOOOO! YEAH! WOOOHOOO! YEAH! WOOO!" and waving her arms and moving around really weird... it was really weird XD I'm just glad dream George wasn't there, he might of died twice at the sight of that XD well, G'DNIGHT PEOPLE, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 4978 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment