Friday, July 20, 2012

MY OWN COMPUTER MOUSE IS REBELLING AGAINST ME...

well, would you eat something that glows in the dark? Or do you really want to share chapter 1.2? And will the sounds ever really die? Gone Troppo, man. Sometimes no one knows what to do when something spills on the floor, and sometimes you just need the real cheese. The real good stuff, the type of stuff that makes you go "OH MAH BILLY SHEARS". And sometimes you just need to cool off and listen to the world. And you seem to externalize the wrong stuff, and you seem to be filled with it, when it all melts away. Or, you just need a nice, cool cup of limeade. I don't know about you right now, I hardly know myself. And when the red button flashes, things start to launch, you know? Or they crumble, or even explode, like a foil coated juice box in the microwave, yet those just send out blue sparks now that I think about it. I love all the colors, yet there's times you want to paint it all black. but things don't look right unless you have a variety, a whole rainbow, you know? Have you ever noticed how funny it is how things change yet are always the same? Bananas are very good for you. And don't launch just yet, you don't know what's on the other side, right? but what if you will never know? It all depends on who or what you are. there are times you have NO IDEA yet there's the rare times where you just know, the pure essence, and are enlightened in a way, but afterwards it all fades and you kinda forget, but that's just me. Plain brown shirts... What? Well, I won't tell you how to be you, you don't tell me how to be me, that's how it goes, or does it? I don't even know what I'm saying XD You see, these kind of things unlock some sort of strange slight level of subcontiousness. only slight, though. Have you ever noticed as the more it goes, the faster it goes? And sometimes there's times that you want to forget, for your own sanity. Or sometimes you just wish there was kale instead of cabbage in the juice? And you just wish you could have pesto over nice, cheese filled pasta. Tortellini or ravioli, take your pick. well, peace and love, peace and love, and I am now 4995 days old, and =D

No comments:

Post a Comment