Monday, July 9, 2012

I KNEW I KNEW I KNEW IT! But I just didn't know... I don't even know what I'm reffering to!

People with fine nosed faces. OKAY, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE SOUND OF- NO. YOU HAVEN'T, BUT YOU MAY HAVE HEARD IT. BECAUSE YOU ONLY HEAR SOUND, ALTHOUGH ACORDING TO LENNON HE COULD FEEL MUSIC TOUCHING HIS SOUL. #9 Dream, remember when I first got Walls and Bridges, it was a good day, also around that time I got the jacket I am wearing right now. Don't you love it and dislike it when things get comical yet awkward? ah, laughing is good. Laughing is very good. so are banannas. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO SMOOTH LINEART. My sketchy style is good and all, but I want to explore the possibilities...
I JUST FOUND THIS! It goes on and on and on and on and on XD
http://crispy-gypsy.deviantart.com/#/d56ffov
WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 4984 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment