Thursday, July 19, 2012

Okay 2 XD

REMEMBER THE LAST POST? I DIDN'T FOLOW THAT XD Not like I failed, I just totally didn't care after about 4 hours. I still didn't go on the internet! (except to see a video to help me design a drawing I was doing, it's going to be The Beatles- in 1995- when they were doing Free as a Bird and Real Love! it's going to be the three of them playing the instruments they used and singing, recording it, with the ghost of John singing and playing the piano) well, I would of told you about my not doing the whole chalenge thing, except I was too lazy to post XD but there is a story I would like to tell you...
Yesterday I had just gotten two 5 dollar bills to buy a lunch at this EPIC vegan place! They have a lot of fake meat, which usually I don't like, but at this place it is SOOO good, I remember I tried it when I first became vegetarian when I remembered the taste of meat, and I thought it tasted much better!- well, anyways, I walked up, and there was a guy in front of me and I was like "Aww, it's going to take a while..." and then the guy in line says "I'll have the chicken salad" and the guy in the shop says "The vege chicken salad..." (because almost everything said vege in front of it, some things didn't have room on the sign though) and he says "No, I wanted the chicken salad!"
"that's what I said, the vege chicken salad"
"No, I wanted the chicken salad!"
"but everything here is vegan, there is no real chicken, but it's still good-"
"I want a chicken salad! it says chicken salad on the menu, it should be a chicken salad!"
"but this is a vegan place-"
"I wanted a chicken salad!"
"It is a vege chicken salad, it is very good-"
"PFFT." and he walks off XD he was really unnaturally angry, I am not exagerating it a bit XD then later the customers were laughing about it XD and I was like "Well, don't have to wait for his food to be done now!"  XD WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 4994 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment