Sunday, July 22, 2012

THIS WILL LOOK NICE
























I AM NOW LISTENING TO BAND ON THE RUN... is there something odd about this picture? YES. BESIDES THE FACT IT IS NOT COMPLEATED. It's Paul, George and Ringo in 1995- but John? you see, I have been inspired by the songs "Real Love" and "Free as a Bird" to draw this, the "threetles" are recording one of those songs, while the ghost of John (I will later do some fancy editing on him, nothing too fancy that I couldn't do it traditionally though) is singing and playing the piano. I WILL PUT ME EFFORT INTO IT! Now, another thing that makes this picture unique: I AM TRYING DRAWING STUFF WITH PENCIL AND SCANNING IT IN AGAIN! The problem is: Gimp is lacking a linear burn layer mode, which will make it difficult to get the desired effect... well, the thing is: IT'S GOING MUCH BETTER THAN I AT FIRST THOUGHT WHEN I SCANNED IT IN! I HAVE HOPE! well, the only thing that's bugging me RIGHT now is the color of John's shirt... I don't know why... I'll just make it more yellow or white or something... it needs to be more balanced... WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, LET'S HOPE MY ELECTRIC GUITAR DOESN'T KEEP ON SHOCKING ME AND I AM NOW 4997 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment