Monday, July 2, 2012

BANANAS ARE NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS.

Let's face it: They're yellow, they're fruit, they're natural, they're tasty, they're healthy, AND THEY MAKE YOU HAPPY: IT'S ONE OF THE BEST THINGS EVER! AND bananas go great in smoothies =D I can't tell you how much I love them. AND I HAVE THE BEATLES ON ME SHIRT! I forgot about that, one of those nice things in life that you don't notice 'cause it happenes nearly every day (That might not make sence for you, but I have 9 Beatle shirts XD) BACK TO BANANAS! I just found this website when looking up images for bananas, just now, and it shows the health benefits of bananas! http://www.inspirationline.com/Brainteaser/bananas.htm AIN'T THEY AMAZING! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAD THAT MUCH PROTEIN! THAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER! 1 GRAM! that's great for a fruit! AND well, you know I've been down again, or maybe you didn't, and FIRST I find out that part of my constant guilty feeling for no reason could be cured by replacing "should" with "could" or "can"! AND NOW I FOUND BANANAS WERE SO... ABLE TO MAKE YOU FEEL SO BEATIFIC! (remember when I first looked that up in the thesaurus??? it was a looong time ago, if I could just find that post again XD) well, EAT BANANAS! Hungry? EAT A BANANA! Want a tasty snack? EAT A BANANA! Want an energy boost? EAT A BANANA! Need some good vitamins? EAT A BANANA! Feeling depressed? EAT A BANANA FOR AMAZING RESULTS! well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 4977 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment