Thursday, July 5, 2012

TODAY IS AHKAL MO' NAAB' L'S 1547TH BIRTHDAY!!!! =D

as you can see, I didn't have much to post today XD although THIS IS A GREAT EVENT! I NEVER POSTED ABOUT ANYONE SO OLD! he was some Mayan guy apperantly XD apperantly also known as Cauac-uinal I, he was the first ruler of Palenque to have their years of birth and death reocorded! (don't you just love Wikipedia? I'm not obsessed with it like some people I knew, but for random stuff like this IT IS LOVELY!) well, hope you've had a nice time, and maybe someone somewhere is celebrating Ahkal Mo' Naab 'l's birthday by putting 1547 CANDLES ON ONE GIGANTIC BIRTHDAY CAKE! well, anyways... PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 4980 DAYS OLD!!!! (20 more days and I'll be 5000! AND I'LL GET THE BEST PRESENT EVAH: I'M GONNA SEE RINGO STARR!!!!!!) =D

No comments:

Post a Comment