Sunday, July 1, 2012

oookay, I don't know what that was XD like my brain can control the outcome of my life XD

I NEED TO SLEEP, AND I'D LOVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY DREAM THE OTHER NIGHT, BUT I AM TIRED! I got the fabric for the sgt pepper suit today! and I started cutting out the pieces! WELL, ANYWAYS, I NEED TO GET TO SLEEP, AND I AM NOW 4976 DAYS OLD!!! =D
AND I also found something: I've been feeling guilt for no concievable reason at all, and today I found that you can be much happier if you replace "should" with "can" or "could". overly simple example: someone tells you to take out the trash. you think "I should take out the trash" and maybe, you don't want to. you either take out the trash, because you "should", you kinda have to. or, you could not take out the trash, and feel guilty because you "should of". now, replace this should with can. someone tells you to take out the trash. you think "I can take out the trash", hey, you have the ability, and now it is your choice! now luckilly if you're like me, you'll think, "Hey, I can do it, why don't I help this person out?" and it is much easyer to say that if you arn't forced by "should". Now, if you don't, can makes you feel better too, because with should you would feel like "wow, I really should of done that." and you feel guilty. now think: "I really could of done that" meaning it was in your ability, and you chose not to. if you choose to use your expertice later, good for you! I am not saying you should slack off your duties, but I am saying this is a GREAT way to relieve uneccesary guilt for no reason! WELL, ANYWAYS, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment