Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I had the WEIRDEST DREAM LAST NIGHT. Am I going to tell you about it? In order to keep my usual standards, No. XD I don't remember most of it XD

WHY AM I TIRED? If only I could use my full potential... I have several novels, comics, drawings, paintings, I'm a highly skilled guitarist, I have made a sgt pepper suit for my self, and ALL ACHIVED IN A WEEK! the thing is: they have all been done only 5-30%. WHY? I'm only human, while my immortal inspiration tries to channel its self through me to create things for the world- but is bound to limited success, for it's host is only human XD-
OH MY BILLYSHEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO SEE RINGO IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT REALISE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget inspiration, I'm going to freak out about Ringo. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I'M NOW 4986 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment