Thursday, October 3, 2013

YEAH.

Well, last night I had a dream where there were these large nations, and a queen took over all but one. The ruler of that one, a peaceful guy who really didn't care, decided he would restore the other nations. He got a machine that would shoot out bombs and used it to suck them up. LOGIC. And places were restored. Except I woke up before the magic vampire butterflies stopped dancing, so I didn't get to see the rest of it. And a suggestion- Put spinach on top of your macaroni and cheese, so you have to eat the spinach to get to the macaroni and cheese.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to read The Fifth Beatle. Except it comes out in 47 days. I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH. And I'm 5435 days old, TIME HAS PASSED. It tends to do so when you don't count it.

No comments:

Post a Comment