Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This computer has no words to say. No things to type, and i just hear it's hollow sounds as I pour forth those things it lacks. Why? Because I am human, I do things for no logical reason. It gives me a drive to bear with such logic, because logic does not give assistance, care, or any happiness to others. Logic is cold, and hard, yet the world insists to dwell upon it. Why? We forget this question, because we are slowly fed to it every day. Or the other way around. I don't like logic, it's the gravity that pulls me down. But gravity can also do great things. So, that's how the world works. 
I said it in my dream, I say it now- I am human. No labels except that, can't really deny it. Though I can deny things easilly, like any other, things that are the truest in the world. The things that we forget with birth, and have to work our way towards for death. We don't always realise this, falling for this gravitational "logic". In fact, it's hard, cold, throws you down and makes you want to cry. I'd rather the love found in the opposite of logic. It doesn't make sense. I don't make sence. I'm a real weirdo, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment