Friday, October 11, 2013

Y

SO, I just upgraded to mountain lion. It is INTERESTING.... Also had to update gimp- it HAS CHANGED ETHNICITY. I kind of like it- more like photoshop. Makes me feel important, special. YUS. The pale grey was kind of boring, now it's DARK.
I FEEL LIKE BEING RORY WILLIAMS TODAY. I DON'T KNOW WHY- Just seems like being a plastic roman would be fun. I'm tired. I had a dream last night. It was a nice dream. There was this comedian guy, and this other guy who gave him the jokes. Then I got transported back to the 60s, the early 60s, and was in a dark parking lot in front of a grocery store and met a teacher who taught first grade. She asked me all kinds of questions, but I was prepared- For some reason, I had to take off my hat and tie and turn it into a skirt. I don't know why. It was a good disguise for some reason. I met some cool people after that. Then it went to when I was living in a small house made from cardboard, and two food packets were delivered to me. It was supposedly before I was a vegetarian- one was duck, and the other was monkey. Someone encouraged me to try the monkey and I promptly vomited. It was kind of very disgusting. BUT ANYWAYS, I think I'll make a 1/4 scale figure, somehow. At least the head, then I can figure out the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment