Sunday, October 27, 2013

YEAH PLOT OUTLINES

So, I've gotten 8 chapter outlines now, feeling pretty good. Easier than I thought it would be, that's for sure- And the plot is probably 10x better than it would of been! I don't know why I haven't done this sooner. I think I have enough for at least a week, more or less. And vegan chicken cup of noodle is really weird. Not salty. I'm thinking of just getting rid of some excessive characters- Never referenced to Greene until he died XD FAILURE. I'll make him sound extra human though, in his chapter of life and death. And I still have my original protagonist, antagonist and sidekick as when I first imagined a story like this! Donatello, Darrell and Clinton. Not in that order, though.
I still havn't had Darrell explain her name. And Donatello was supposed to say something too, but I don't even know what that was. He's not going to reveal the secret of his neck until way further. THE SECRET OF THE NECK XD Not sure what he did to get past the physicals as a Martian. Lots of stage makeup, made his neck fatter XD I wonder if he'd start to go numb in his neck area, though. Sadly there are no humanoid martians with large feathery plumage to ask in my area. Chapter 19: Donatello feels awful and guilty. I hope I remember tomorrow that that's not the whole summary for the chapter XD Well, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM 5300 DAYS OLD IN MARTIAN DAYS!!! =D (That would be about 8 martian years)

No comments:

Post a Comment