Sunday, October 13, 2013

I killed my first character in starman today. That's always empowering XD

It might be just too good to put on here. Yeah, you'll have TO BUY IT. Or not. I don't know XD
And I only wrote it in 682 words. I've got to get in shape- I'm going to need to write twice-maybe three times- that much a day! Probably took me an hour, maybe even less. Well, I've got to get to sleep. I attempted to start on a doctor bjd head- he's looking more like the silence XD He really needs a nose.
And now John Himura's dead. Just the first casualty of this war staring- the plot is just starting to get thick, my friend.
And their all trapped, sitting in a tin can, far above the world...
Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do...
OR SHOULD I SAY PLANET ULENII? XD
Araii can be so much cooler, though. They're my people, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment