Monday, October 7, 2013

HOLY MOTHER OF DAVROS

This is blasphemy.
Eyebrows, though excelent on the likes of George Harrison and Keith Moon, should not be existent on the face of Matt Smith. Not even photoshopped on, like this.
He looks WEIRD. And not as distinguished. Either have the eyebrows or the chin- Sure, I want both thick eyebrows and a nice thick chin, but that is beside the point. I don't have to look at myself as the eleventh doctor. He's already 5'11, I'm nearly at 5'3". I could do with a thick chin and thick eyebrows. And sideburns, but again, besides the point.

Anyways, I'm considdering making the eyebrowless doctor into a 18" figure. Oh man, time to run away in fear- invasion of the 1/4 scale Doctor. And a 1/4 scale dalek, which should be insanely easier. This time, with the knowledge that Donatello (who, unfortunatly, is still stuck wearing paper patterns) has given me, I can make a time efficient time lord. It will be beutiful. I went through the bjds, and had to force myself to stop. I will not be spending dosens of dollars on this XD With my current supplies, all I have to do is buy the hair, and probably some stronger wire. I will not do an open mouth this time, either. I'll make my own eyes, half wire armature, this time with some reinforcements. Oh yeah.
And since his chest won't be partially exposed like the lovely Donatello, he will be INSANELY EASIER to figure out how to move his head. That means his head gets to be attatched to his neck =D And the Dalek- That will be fun. Posable Dalek, too. That should be easy XD Just need some convincing metalic paint. Well, that is all, need to sleep off this cold. GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment