Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man, but I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man, and so is Lola

Well, today I worked on stuff and things. I realised that I'd need something smooth instead of foil for my polymer clay's removable core- and I split the clay open and I got flashbacks to the rat I disected in biology last year. Not plesant XD The foil gave it a skin texture on the inside and the clay is skin tone... EW. At least I don't have any wet wipes to replicate the smell XD
Now it looks like I have slabs of skin on my desk.
"Yeah, just pass me the cup on the coffee table, darling."
"With a bit of honey?"
"Undoubtably." Florence leaned back in the recliner. "Can you take a few notes for me- I've got something to go to later, I'm sure."
"And you don't remember?"
"Of coarse I don't, I've got about half a brain here."
"How am I supposed to know what it is, then?"
"You're a cleaver lass, you'll think of something." Florence put her pipe to her lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment