Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I AIN'T THAT INSANELY WEALTHY.

Well, today I was waiting for something, but I forgot what it was... OH WELL. I'm playing the over acheiver yet again, making a full quality comic for a school assignment. In two days. I'M SPECIAL XD I might just have to do basics for the last few panels.
This is what I have SO FAR (Plus about half that in blank panels)
Two are finished. The pretty ones. YEAH. The rest have sketches, linearts, or backrounds. Or othing, but none of those are on here. It's the 11th chapter of The Odyssey. Sumarized in a comic. And, after I'm done with this, starting on the tenth I will be doing a mini NaNoWriMo, to prepare for the real thing. I'll attempt to write 25000 words until the end of the month- And I've also got a new story brewing in the back of my head, would make a perfect novella for november's novel. YESH INDEED. MM'DAYYYOH!
ROGAH? ROGAH DAHLING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment