Wednesday, October 9, 2013

HAPPYFAT.

My computer is now being slowed because I finished my project, and it is now saving. This is why you need more RAM, children. 8 GB to be specific, in two Macbook modules. Along with a Dalek plush toy, itunes gift cards, a Queen T-shirt (prefferably with them on it, I'd like Freddie's mustache (or mullet) and Brian's hair to be visible) and a wireless card for my tablet. WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE XD
A scottish fold cat would be nice as a friend for Chubber, too.
And suspenders. Suspenders are cool. And a paisley shirt, BUT THIS IS OFF TOPIC.
BASK IN IT'S GLORY. IT'S RUSHED, SKETCHY, CRAPPISH GLORY.
That one panel with the guy walking up the hill is fantastic though. I almost want to submit that to something. And the layout isn't too bad, either. Basically everything without the lines and the coloring. The background is nice XD And the cow is deformed beyond all else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment