Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My fingers hurt. That's a bad sign XD

Tomorrow is october third. Tres de Octubre. I get to learn some Chemistry (Which is awesome, I got to see sulfur in plasma state last time, IT WAS PURPLE =D) Language arts (I usually get hungry by then) and then SPAINISH. I will never forget the spanish word for January again, Enero. I forgot it on my test. I knew it was short, ended with an o, and thought it started with a J, and the only thing that came to mind was Jello. So I wrote that down. I also said that snowing was twenty. Yeah, I'm studying next time XD At least I got all the capitals down EXCELENTLY, if I got one of those wrong I promise you, I will attempt to eat a sock. Not my hat though, it is far to wonderful. And nothing that was once a sentient being, unlike the 90-95 percent of you out there. 
AND YAY PAINTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment