Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ONMAHBLOG

WUT IF I JUST STOPPED POSTING EVERY DAY? It just occured to me just now that it would be possible... BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO? XD it's just been my ritual for the last 711 days... it just HAPPENS. you can see my life in this, from age 11, 7th, 8th, now 9th grade, interesting, may be useful to psycologists in the future (for even more various reasons) and well, even though a lot of the time I might be tired and uninspired (HEY THAT RHYMED~! =D) and might only post hardly a paragraph, sometimes I really type out something useful, some simple spillage from my mind and soul, like that small bowl full of water that you told yourself you shouldn't spill as you stepped down the stairs, you've all been there, right? and you find water spilled all over, and maybe even have to dry it up (actually I've been lucky enough do not have to do that XD but one time came close) except much more... nice. I'm doing something productive, not making a mess, but is a mess really bad? messes can be good. shows you've been doing something, unlike today all the stuff you do is in facebook or your video games rated m or whatever, yeah! it's sooo cool! you get to like, shoot people and gain items in the virtual world with no actual value!!! ooh, sarcasm, don't often play that card XD maybe I used to, I don't know, I think I might read my post from last year on september 18, 2011- after all, I KNOW there will be one!
okay, turns out the 18th was one of those one sentence got to get to sleep nights XD but I read the 17th and it turns out it was the day of that I still remember to this day XD I WILL QUOTE IT!
here it is XD:

CREEPY LADIES ARE MEAN.- AND PAUL'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

last night I had a dream about John Lennon and Yoko Ono, and later there was also this plane that takes people to places in about 2 seconds. me and some people I can't remember went to Japan, because we had a coupon. and there were strange creatures... I can't remember most of it... let's see... OH YES, FOR THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY, SOME LADY GOT MAD AT ME, I was waiting to get into the restroom at a restaurant, and there were several of them so I tried each door to see if they would open if no one was in them, and I half way opened one that was unlocked and there was some lady with red hair (probably dyed, she had to be in her early 50s) and BRIGHT red lipstick, and then later she opened the door and said angrily "the door just swung open with out my control! Oh my god, good I wasn't PEEING!" and she was staring right at me and I'm just like ... thinking I'm just an innocent child... well, ANYWAYS... OH YES! I ALSO GOT TO PLAY MARIMBAS WITH MY MARRIMBA GROUP AGAIN! and that was really fun! AND I'M 4688 DAYS OLD!!! =D


ah, I remember then, late september, 8th grade, good change from the previous year... fun times... had jsut started taking my depression medication too, which made a huge difference on everything... interesting, can't wait until october 8th because then I'll have TWO posts to look at from the same day on previous years! wow, you could probably see my beatle obsession grow on here, and my vegetarianism, and my hippieness, and everything XD I want to read every single one again, although I did that in like maybe febuary earlier and it took at least 3 nights XD it was interesting, made me want to do a cartoon of it XD well, peace and love, peace and love, and I AM NOW 5055 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment