Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DAY TWO, SITTING IN MY ROOM, STUFF AROUND ME, TIRED OUT OF ME MIND, LISTENING TO THE BEATLES ANTHOLOGY 2 ON MY RADIO, And wondering what the state of mind this song was recorded in XD

You know my name, look up the number... LENNON AND MCCARTNEY WERE IN NO WAY NORMAL PEOPLE XD OOH! I AM THE WALRUS! well, I'll clean my room a little longer after this (maybe) and last night I was walking up the ladder to get to my bed, I was listening to "House of Cards" by some band I forget the name of on my ipod, climed into bed and after I closed my eyes I felt someone touch my forehead. ~I WOKE UP!~ Wait a second- I was in my bed, just having heard a beutiful song, AND IT DIDN'T (yet) EXIST???? I promply wrote it down, and have not read it since. I WILL TYPE IT OUT FOR YOU! (see if it's actually good) it's a symbolic thing, really, odd tune to it too I remember. Not cheery whatsoever, yet not sad or depressing or anything... Deep, really. reminded me somewhat of the doors, yet VERY DIFFERENT, didn't sound so much like a dream... (Funny, I describe a "real" band sounding like a dream XD a very tired, deep sleep kind of dream, you know? but this was nothing like that.)
I love playing cards
I hate playing cards
I like playing cards, as long as I win.

No pain, no gain
No fair, no blame
No pride, no shame
but you got to win or lose some in house of cards

A wise man thinks things foolish
a foolish man thinks he's wise
at least that's it
until he gets the chance (why don't you take a chance...)

THAT'S ALL I WROTE IN MY BLUE COMPOSITION BOOK, ON THAT PAGE... Interesting, really. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5049 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment