Saturday, September 17, 2011

CREEPY LADIES ARE MEAN.- AND PAUL'S GETTING MARRIED!!!

last night I had a dream about John Lennon and Yoko Ono, and later there was also this plane that takes people to places in about 2 seconds. me and some people I can't remember went to Japan, because we had a coupon. and there were strange creatures... I can't remember most of it... let's see... OH YES, FOR THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY, SOME LADY GOT MAD AT ME, I was waiting to get into the restroom at a restaurant, and there were several of them so I tried each door to see if they would open if no one was in them, and I half way opened one that was unlocked and there was some lady with red hair (probably dyed, she had to be in her early 50s) and BRIGHT red lipstick, and then later she opened the door and said angrily "the door just swung open with out my control! Oh my god, good I wasn't PEEING!" and she was staring right at me and I'm just like ... thinking I'm just an innocent child... well, ANYWAYS... OH YES! I ALSO GOT TO PLAY MARIMBAS WITH MY MARRIMBA GROUP AGAIN! and that was really fun! AND I'M 4688 DAYS OLD!!! =D

 OMlet Grapes!!!! PAUL MCCARTNEY IS GETTING MARRIED VERY SOON!!! AND HIS ALMOST WIFE IS LIKE 51 AND SHE LOOKS SO FREAKISHLY YOUNG!!!!
aww, and of coarse Paul's looking great at age 69 too! I'm going to have to look up updates on their wedding... and that's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment