Monday, September 10, 2012

My homework almost literarilly took up the whole day XD

kind of sad though... I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT. my cat sippiepies had 3 faces. as a kitten he was normal, but over time he had grown 2 extra faces, some weird mutation. he had his first face, his main face, and two on each side of his head above, like a triangle formation. I was confused at how he ate and stuff, but I was afraid to look too close, I don't know why. After a while, I went inside his mind and found that he had 2 other minds controlling him, one mind for each face, except his main face was dominant, the other two trying to take control. one was somewhat dullwitted and primitive, and the other was somewhat of an evil genius (not like sippie isn't one himself in cat form, but it was different XD) and he had to keep on trying to ward them off. later the dream kind of changed and I was some artist person (well, I am, but in my dream I was an adult and a professional, and I think I had blonde hair.) and sippy was still an animal, but different, and then I transformed him into a human some how, and wanted to marry him. random, I know. then he transformed back into an animal again, and said it was best that way, how he orriginally was.
Later that night I had another dream that I only remember a bit of. some guy named Rudy from my sister's tv show had a horse, and Merlin wanted to buy it (RANDOMNESS XD) Rudy wanted him to take VERY good care of the horse (it was a FANCY horse) and told him all these things to do and not to do, and humble Merlin listened intently and very carefully, and planned to do just that. LATER, Arthur was going to buy the horse to share with him (like arthur would share ANYTHING with him like that XD but it was a dream) and talked to him in front of Rudy about  all the things he'd do with the horse, DANGEROUS THINGS, just the things Rudy told Merlin NOT to do, but not even Rudy could stop Arthur from buying the horse, he was the prince, and couldn't even advise him on it like he did with Merlin. odd concept. WELL, ANYWAYS, I NEED SLEEP, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5047 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment