Thursday, September 20, 2012

My visual inspiration excapes me, while I don't have time for my limitless inspirations verbally.

REMEMBER THE FAT CIRCLE? IT'S NEXT TO ME.
IT'S THE SUPER TUB!!! =D I didn't get a good one of her tubbieness, but oh well. I found a recipie for vegetarian taquitos! last night I had a dream that there was a magical guy who went to some evil place. he didn't know he was magic until then. He ventured there, he didn't know why, I don't know why either. He went there, and there was this creepy guy who made him lay on a stone, and he took out a strange clay figure, like a voodoo doll or something, and started braking parts of it off, usually this would brake off parts of the man it was meant for, but all that happened is he stayed intact until the evil guy broke off it's head, when he only got a slight headache. the evil guy couldn't belive it- the only injury he got was a slight headache! so he tried something else- he started injecting him with all the known deadly diseases he could think of- he should of been dead at least, but the man was living. the only problem was- he remained infected. afterwards there were many other things the evil guy tried, but he failed all of them. the man discovered he was some sort of magical being- impervious to almost anything- nearly invonerable- and he was magical. he excaped and tried to find a way to control his powers, but he had little time- the diseases were starting to consume him, and he could not channel his powers to successfully get rid of them yet. he ventured near and far, and by the end he had found a mentor deep in a mysterious land, in a castle far a way surrounded with mist: a young girl, who would soon teach him how to master his magical abilities. that is all I remember. WELL, I'm starting to get hungry and I am very tired... WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5057 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment