Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED SITTING IN ME DESK AGAIN!

which seems to only happen around one week a year, then it gets stuff on it XD it's nice for those rare moments where I'm tired yet awake and want to be alone... I am really tired... BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT IN THE LONG RUN- part of me wants to start on something worthwhile (like one of those fancy pencil drawings I scan in and make look pretty) and the other part of me wants to just not want to do it, and maybe finish my paper dolls (I have my first Ringo one standing up on my desk! the only paper doll I have printed, but when I do all of them I will print 'em all out and then- WHOA that's going to take some time cutting out! When would I take the time to do so? maybe when I'm really lazy and tired I'll just lay in bed, or maybe while watching a movie (the kind of movie I want to pay extreme attention to, not a movie I'd draw to, maybe sherlock) and then DRESS THEM UP AND TAKE PICTURES! AND POST THEM! =D) I have this idea for a story going 'round, a new, fresh one, and something tells me it might not last long if I don't get it down... it would be a much shorter novel then the LONG CHRONICLES OF THE WORLDS I've been wanting to do, such as the whole 330's Aurevitian royalty with the war and all, then Dig It, but I might need something Laevirian based- Dig It is much less Aurevitian based but more Anquandantian based (then Andantan)
AND I got distracted XD I am even MORE tired now so I think I'll sleep. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5062 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment