Saturday, September 15, 2012

CHERRY π TIME...

there is cherry pie. on the stove. YESH. I WILL EAT SOME-
I DID, IT WAS VERY GOOD! pink, red and a crust... HAPPY FUN TIMES! last night in my dream I was George Harrison... I was at a restaraunt but didn't eat anything yet... I went into the back room and jumped in a GIANT oval bowl shaped tub, it had guitar strings on it's sides and the bottom of it, the bottom of it wasn't flat like tubs usually are, it was like a semi-sphereish shape, except ovalish. I stood in it for a while, I'm guessing it had water in it, but the water never really occured to me, really. I started sliding around and hitting strings on the side, and it was making music! on the sides it would be like the lower frets, and then I started using the strings near the bottom- like higher frets, and good for soloing! And like the George Harrison that I was, I started sliding around that, AND THERE YOU GO- SLIDE GUITAR! then I started jumping up and down once in a while- DRUMMING! So, then after about an hour of that (OR MORE XD) I climbed out and told my guitar playing rival guy (apperantly I had a rival) and told him I had something over him, but was willing to form an alliance, so I taught him to play the tub-guitar thing (but he never got better than me XD)  somewhere else in my dream I was my self and started singing some weird repetitive song about ponies and was like "WAIT A SECOND- I can do better than that!" and started singing Dig a Pony. Recently I've been having Beatleish dreams again, which is nice XD well, peace and love, peace and love, AND I AM NOW 5052 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment