Thursday, September 27, 2012

When the wind is high, and it blows, it can blow your mind really, and the world can turn you on, and the sky can make you cry, not like the fake stuff on the movies but really.

I am tired. I finished my lineart for the drawing I'm doing, want to see?
low quality screen capture, didn't have time to shrink the actual one, hopefully have this done by the 30th or else I won't get to submit it... WAIT A SECOND- The 30th is SUNDAY!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SATURDAY! groovy.
ANYWAYS-
 I also watched the LAST SHERLOCK- OH MY BILLY SHEARS WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER! I HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR! luckily I'm not INSANELY into it, and actually I'm kind of over it now XD I get over things quickly. DWID.
it did remind me of dreams or nightmares I've had, just the feel of it, and also seemed like something I'd see in a nightmare. I had the same exact feeling watching it, very odd, but nothing came to follow me, nothing for me to give in with paranoia. you see, with my nightmares now I've gone past my child hood of monsters finding me- but in my dreams I suspect things of becoming monsters and I become so paranoid that it ruins the whole thing and they become monsters anyways because of it. but enough of that. I have gone off topic- BUT THIS IS MY BLOG, YES! MY RULES! So, sherlock seemed like a sherlock show I'd see in a nightmare then wake up and say "Oh, sherlock isn't really dead! can't wait until I see the real 6th episode!" except for the last few seconds were good of coarse! I'm just afraid of what they'll do with it... I saw something about them revisiting them except it would be 20 years later- BUT I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE OLD OR FOR IT TO BE IN THE FUTURE! but that was just an idea I saw, they might not actually do it. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND  I AM NOW 5064 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment