Friday, February 10, 2012

What happens when you freeze... SOAP? it's frozen soap.

WELL, I did a math competition today, WHICH I HAVEN'T DONE IN A WHILE, WOW I SPELLED HAVEN'T RIGHT! and it was kind of weird, becasue last night I had a dream where I was on a train to an airport and I was going to give my calculator to Simon and Garfunkel (do not ask me why, I couldn't tell you) because they were there and my dad said to give my calculator to them but then I forgot, and I sent it in the mail. odd. well, before that not having to do with that at all I watched this REALLY BAD RATED X COMMERSSIAL, CAN'T REMEMBER IT EXEPT IT WAS REALLLLLLY.... egh... and for some reason I wanted to do a spoof on it and my mom saw me watching it for a refference and she was like "WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?!?!?" and I would be like that too, exept I was not quite my self, I was in a non lucid dream. you get it? and I was like "I'm doing a spoof on it! don't worry- I'll put clothes on them!"
YEAH. then later in my dream I woke up but I wasn't awake in real life, it was still a dream but the stuff still kind of existed and I was like "OH MY WHAT THE WHY THE BILLY SHEARS DID I WATCH THAT??????" I tried to forget it, BUT I COULDN'T. but then now I don't remember any of it exept it was reallly BAD. yeah. it was weird.- BACK TO THIS WORLD- I started a miniclass today, african cooking, AND THAT WAS FUN! I had to leave you on a good note... well, NOW I AM NOW 4834 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment