Friday, February 3, 2012

OH ME BILLY SHEARS- PINASH. WHAT THE BILLY SHEARS DOES THAT MEAN? I JUST MADE IT UP IN ME HEAD A LOOOONG TIME AGO AND HAVE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING TO SAY IT- AND I DID!!!!!!! =D

FIRST:
AIN'T IT LOVELY! I DID A BIT OF A DIFFERENT STYLE THIS TIME, LIKE IT? if you don't get it, then YOU DO NOT HAVE PINASH. you can have pinash though, just listen to a little foreighn concept called CLASSIC ROCK! maybe you do have pinash though, but just a bad memory, or never put two and two together to make five before, as many of us Nutopians have. ah, you can always learn.  well... I have somethin else... PHASE 2
(aka SECOND):
did i ever tell you about that animated sgt pepper thing that I kind of gave up on for a while? I WILL TRY AGAIN! I decided to do paul first because I havn't done a lot of him lately, and he is the first to really show up in the cartoon I'm doin. well, HOPE YA LIKE IT!
PHASE 3- yep, ya ain't gettin off that easy,
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT- well, I was at a store. as you may know, I no longer possess my ipod, but in me dream it was just taking a... vacation... er something... and I had me generic $20 mp3 player with me, and I came to a shop in Mexico or something, and they were selling ipods for maybe 15 dollars at the most and i was like WHAT? so I bought one, a touch, although in real life I would of just stuck with a nano... THAT'S ALL I REMEMBER. well, G'DNIGHT FOLKS! I AM NOW 4827 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment