Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well, MY cat is a lawn mower. Really? NO, not really, that job was reserved for my guinea pigs. The cat, however, makes our carpeting. Quite soft, is it not?

LOOK WHO STARTED COLORING! Abraham Lincoln. No, Really. I Think I'll Capitalize Every Single Word. It Makes Them Look Important. ENOUGH OF THAT. Now, why is the one with the knife the only one fully colored? I don't know. she is not my favorite character, not even my favorite female character. that would be reserved for either Aniko or Thaliya, the one with the black hair (without facial hair or a purple shirt of coarse) and the ONLY ONE so far with brown hair. with the exeption of the guys in the corner. they ain't too important right now though. AND JUST POINTIN OUT, Jasperaine is putting his coat/cloak thing on Aniko, it looked pretty weird at first but I think I FINALLY GOT IT! well, THAT IS ALL FOR NOW, AND I AM NOW 4831 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment