Sunday, February 5, 2012

I LIKE PIE. AND CHEESE. AND LOVELY THINGS LIKE THAT.

this is goin to be EPICALLY AMAZING when it is finished. I did this all TODAY, and I'd say it's commin along just lovely. half of these people don't even got names yet... Wait- more than a third maybe, by the looks of it, but each has a role! all the writing is wrong though, I just put it in English and roman based lettering for you people who don't know the common language of Arria. or Aurevitian script. ah, well... 
LEFT TO RIGHT: (spiked hair) a friend of the four, er, five, or how many you count, kinda same as the guy next, they are friends you could call them, not much developed but enough! next, the guy with the beard and the triangle glasses is not well developed at all, but I know he will play some role. next, the girl with the glasses holding up the vile is the healer, she has a VERY long name and I forgot what I called her for short, she follows the old ways and is a lot younger than she looks... next, with the crown/ringlet thing on her head is the queen of Andantan, Miko's mother, just thought I'd put her in there. next is a king of one of the Aurevitian city states, father of Thaliya, just thought I'd put him in there too. next- a main character I think, havn't developed him much exept that he is a highly skilled assassin. next- the Albino. a very creepy child indeed, thought I'd put him in there because it was part of their expirience with the Adamant, NOW THAT WILL BE FUN TO WRITE! so psychedelic...  NEXT ROW- girl with the knife- havn't named her yet, also highly skilled assassin, but she becomes more personal with the group, and later has something going on with Favio, maybe, havn't entirely decided on it. next- JASPERAINE, OF COARSE! why is he there twice? I don't know. he just had to be next to the person NEXT, Aniko, the one who was caged up and I'LL EXPLAIN THAT LATER, then NEXT is Thaliya, Miko's wife, holding their son WHO I NAMED, ONCE... it sounded like Jeremy... or something... JARREMIO! remembered! =D and then sometimes they called him Jari. NEXT, the two guys on the sides are left- the top king of Aurevitia and right is the top king of Laeviria. may change their apperances. then there's, of coarse, Favio, Jasperaine, Sapereus (I AM SO LOVIN HIS WHOLE SUIT THING GOING ON THERE!) then there will be Liten and Miko. THERE! LOVELY! now I must get to bed. yes. I AM NOW 4829 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment