Saturday, February 25, 2012

it's Georgie's birthday!

reason for naming post that:
1. George Harrison's song, It's Johny's Birthday, which is really creepy backwards
2. IT'S GEORGE HARRISON'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why this picture?
1. It's of George
2. LOOK AT THE NEXT PICTURE:
THIS! it should be done tomorrow, and I am quite happy it didn't fail... I remember the first realistic drawing of George I did, he looked like a freaky toddler... OF COARSE HE'S LOVELY NOW!  well... OH I LOVE THIS SONG, I've said it before last year and I'll say it again this year, I love the song Give Me Love. it is by George Harrison, and it just gives me this lovely feeling inside. DO NOT DOUBT THE POWER OF 60S AND 70S MUSIC. or George, for that matter. I remember the first Beatle birthday drawing I did, well, the second I mean, the first was Paul which was good for back then but now... eh, not really... but the second one was RINGO, and it was the first drawing I did that got me my slight fame on dA, but famous for the Beatle comunity. (well, the second, really, but it WAS the first one that I really did digitally) WELL, I'M TIRED, THE SONG HAS ENDED, A NEW ONE IS PLAYING, THE BALAD OF SIR FRANKIE CRISP, AND I AM NOW 4849 DAYS OLD AND GEORGE IS 25202! and 3600 weeks exactly, pretty cool right? and he's 69 years old, AS OLD AS PAUL! who will be turning 70 soon... interesting... that's how old Ringo was when I first became a fan... TIME IS SO INTERESTING AND SCARY AT THE SAME TIME! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment