Wednesday, February 1, 2012

'ELLO PEOPLES! Now I will let you know an important secret to life... COWS ARE AWESOME!!! (alive, of coarse)

now, what the billy shears is this, you may ask? WELL, I'LL TELL YA! I'm doin a self meme, and this is me rough sketch of me from 10 (actually 9, same concept) years ago! I just found that so interesting... I think I NAILED IT! (not litterarrilly of coarse, I have NEVER USED THAT PHRASE BEFORE! I also found my self saying "like a boss" earlier and I'm like WHAT? WHAT DID I JUST SAY? I have never said THAT before... weird...) quite weird... well, I am also working on me style, because, once again, I am not entirely content with it and seek to improve... I have found that today I am becoming more and more of a visual learner... it's kinda hard to comprehend words, but strangely enough, readin's fine (just as long as it ain't to wordy...) I miss me old science teacher, he would always show videos and I can learn A LOT from videos! well... I think I had a dream last night... BUT I DO NOT REMEMBER IT... Most children do not know what PEPPERLAND IS, VERY VERY SAD!!!!! well, I think us Nutopians should have some sort of peace revolution... MAYBE HIPPIE CULTURE WILL RETURN, ALONG WITH MUSIC THAT IS ACTUALLY MUSIC! (the good stuff, classic rock, I AM TIRED OF THIS ELECTRONIC FARTING AND QUICK TALKING THAT THEY CALL "MUSIC".) WELL, enough of me ranting and raving, I AM NOW 4825 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment