Friday, September 23, 2011

WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING TO A CUTE BABY MERLIN WHO LOOKS LIKE PAUL MCCARTNEY?????

I have concluded that Merlin in Merlin is only a little baby Merlin, because adult Merlins have long white beards.

also, I had a dream last night...  lets see... oh, yes, part of it there were these people that did some thing that turns people in to things like vampires and warewolves and a lot of things... and you can go there and it puts this eye shadow on you but it disapears... I forgot what I got but I went there and I got something, it wasn't like the other two though... but a few months later apperantly it got out and they got arrested for some reason and their machines were destroyed and their data erased and anybody related to the incidents would be arrested... I can't quite remember it... well, anyways... I AM NOW 4694 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment