Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TOTAL EPICNESS.

okay, I just finished watching episode 13 of Merlin, and Gaius ALMOST DIES!!!! that had to be the epicest one... if Gaius died then that would be like... the worst thing ever... (Gaius is the old man in the picture, the other guy is Merlin) I tend to like the mentor guys, Uncle Iroh, Obiwan Kenobi, Dustfinger... and Merlin is ALSO VERY AWESOME (he looks SO much like Paul, you can really see when he smiles, it's partly his teeth) so... AND ARTHUR ALMOST DIED! that really reminded me of when Prince Alexzander got stabbed by Damian and every one thought he would die... I JUST REFERENCED TO DAMIAN AGAIN! you know who he is, right? second born prince of Aurevitia during the reign of Jaccoricus? (Jaccoricus was his father of coarse) YES, I MADE THEM UP! I came up with the countries' colors today! like made them official... Aurevitia mainly wears this goldish color, Laeviria red, Cyranesia blue, Viridan green, and Anquandantia kind of is white but it really is different than the others... and then there's the new world, which is entirely undecided at this point... well, anyways... that's pretty much it for now... AND I'M 4592 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment