Sunday, September 11, 2011

OKAY JUST REMEMBERED ME DREAM!

so, then there was a building with colorful walls and decorations and it was like a maze, YES, it was in my school there was a short and hazardous door way to get in it, and then you walked through it, and there was rumors of some sort of chest filled with gold, hidden in this maze, but many thought it was a myth. mean while, I was trying to start some sort of rebellion against society, or I may have been protesting... and there was this person, who I think may have been some sort of local character that didn't exactly folow regulations, kind of like some sort of bully exept more advanced, and I may have been his enemy but certiantly found him strange, in a negative way. he was going to go through a secret entry way to the maze to find the gold and I had the same idea, so we some how found it together and were fighting or something over it. somehow we split it and then later we were at a beach with some other people that we knew, although we didn't go together. then we saw this gigantic wave coming towards us and started to run from the shore, when one of my friends and I decided to climb up a steep path to these woods just in case the waves went further, and the guy had the same idea and sadly our other friends and families didn't make it, but we didn't have time to react. we kept on running for miles, he wanted to keep on running when we found a car with someone we knew in it, but we got in and lived. THERE, JUST HAD TO GET THAT DOWN. JUST CAME TO ME WHEN I WAS GETTING IN BED SINGING IT DON'T COME EASY. YES, THAT'S ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment