Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OKAY, THAT WAS RANDOM- THE SOUND QUALITY IS HORRIBLE...

so, I just had the most random GarageBand session you will ever see (or hear) using me voice, knees, and kazoo... just recorded the different tracks... let's see if I can upload it... AH, HAVE TO MAKE IT A VIDEO AND IMOVIE TAKES FOREVER!!! I need something simpler... of coarse it's probably better than After Effects... ah, should use that program soon... COME ON, I DIDN'T WANT A LARGE AND MEDIUM MOVIE! JUST A LITTLE ONE! WHAT! THAT WASN'T WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO? AFTER 10 MINUETS?!?!?! ah, maybe I want to export it... MEH. that only took A COUPLE SECONDS. I THINK.
THERE, JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO UPLOAD... ah, taking a while... ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY TIME! DONE ALREADY? that was quick.. OMG THAT'S UGLY... HOPEFULLY IT'S BETTER THAN THAT... well... yeah, REALLY RANDOM AND WEIRD. but it's weird not to be weird, as someone said... his name was John, and is, and always will be... WELL, I DID HAVE SOMETHING ELSE FOR TODAY, BUT THAT'S IT! AND I'M 4684

No comments:

Post a Comment