Sunday, September 25, 2011

THE SCATTERED MALTS!!!

today I played marimbas... and that was fun... and ate FOOD. BEAUTIFUL FOOD. INDIAN FOOD. CHEESE. BREAD. SAUCE. RICE. YOU NAME IT.  well... I SCANNED IN THE PLANS FOR ME CASTLE!!! HERE IT IS!:
click on it for full view, VERY IMACULATE, take one of those four squares towards the left just inside the outer wall, cut it in four, and that is the average size of a room! lovely, isn't it? I probably will edit it... I was thinking of it being white washed and parts of it decorated with some sort of yellowish gold- it is the castle of Aurevitia, after all. it could self sustain itself for years... but the peasants outside the castle supply it of all their needs and then there's trade... and the people who sneak into Laeviria just to find those rare southern items! ah, the brave and the foolish... the wise and the rich... the good and the powerful... AND THEN THERE'S ANQUANDANTIA, WHICH IS GOING TO BE MORE THAN DIFFERENT... I should start designing uniforms... originally a story, I don't know what it is now... ah, well, anyways... I AM NOW 4696 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment