Monday, September 12, 2011

I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE THING! wait- I don't know where it's been- BUT I DONT CARE!

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ME PEN FOR ME TABLET FOR DAYS!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT, AFTER SEARCHING FOR SEVERAL HOURS TODAY! I started singing the song "I'm so tired" AND I FOUND IT RIGHT IN ME SHIRT DRAWER! then I shouted "OH ME GOODNESS!!!" in a very high pitched voice, hit me self in the fore head really hard (like I said I would earlier if I found it) and started running around with it shouting like "YES, I'VE FOUND IT! I AM NOW SO VERY BEATIFIC! THE THING WOULD OF COST ME 30 DOLLARS! THAT WAS A LOT IN THE OLD DAYS! but they didn't exist back then... BUT WHO CARES!!!!!" yes, I missed that old pen... MORAL OF THE STORY: SING A GOOD BEATLES SONG AND THINGS WILL COME TO YOU! (and keep your drawers closed... you never know what may fall into them) I also finished downloading a lot of brushes for using in gimp, even before I found it, so that'll be fun to use... AND I'M 4683 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment